Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ne-Yo teases 'X Factor' USA role: 'I appreciate the show'


The X Factor USA logo



Ne-Yo has teased news of his possible role in the next series of X Factor USA 

The singer and producer revealed that he is a fan of the show but is keeping his recent talks with producers "under wraps". 

"As of right now it's not something I can really talk about,"
"I need to keep that under wraps. Just know that if and when it happens, the world will know. 

"I definitely have an appreciation for those kinds of shows. Any show that facilitates an artist furthering their career and pursuing their dreams, I'm all for it." 

Ne-Yo previously revealed of his participation in the next series: "There's been a few lunches and dinners, but that's all I can say right now."

The star recently confirmed that he has recorded a duet with Celine Dion for her next album.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment