Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sarah Palin: 'I won't do Dancing with the Stars'

Sarah Palin has ruled out ever competing on Dancing with the Stars Us version to Strictly come dancing in the UK.

The former Alaska governor's daughter Bristol Palin famously starred on the ABC reality show in 2010, but Sarah has downplayed ever dancing in the ballroom.


"Oh, my gosh, that is something you don't want to see," she told Extra

The politician went on to joke: "I'm no Mario Lopez and I'm no Bristol Palin, I'd be clomping around and falling down all over the dancefloor, man. I wouldn't make it past the judges [on] day one."

Palin did reveal that she has ambitions to host a daytime chat show in the near future.

"That would probably would be a fun opportunity, as long as I got to pick the subject matter and got to talk to more inspiring people out there to help empower others," she said.

Palin is currently a political analyst for Fox News, and will also present the new Sportsman Channel reality show Amazing America.

No comments:

Post a Comment