Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lacey Turner doesn't rule out EastEnders return

Former EastEnders star Lacey Turner has said she does not rule out a return to the soap at some point in the future.

Speaking to the Mirror the actress - currently starring in Living's supernatural drama Bedlam - admitted that she left Albert Square after seven years of playing Stacey Slater in order to explore new opportunities.

However she added, "I don't know whether I'll ever go back to EastEnders. I loved being Stacey and miss playing her.

"But at the moment I'm still happy and curious, so I'm exploring whatever else I can do."

The 24-year-old Londoner also admitted that filming Bedlam - in which she plays a character who can communicate with the deal - was a nerve-wracking experience.

"Working on the show has made me even more scared than I was before," she revealed.

"If I’m ever walking down an alleyway on my own I’m so nervous now. I’m always expecting something to jump out at me.

"For a role you have to put yourself as deep into the character as you can get because otherwise you can’t expect the audience to believe it."

No comments:

Post a Comment