Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I nearly died from a miscarriage'

Gwyneth Paltrow revealed that she nearly died after a miscarriage.

The actress, who has two children with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, however did not say when it took place.

Gwyneth Paltrow, Contagion





























She said in an interview with You magazine: "My children ask me to have a baby all the time. And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it.

"I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"

The Sliding Doors actress also praised her husband, saying: "To know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you. 

"We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support."

Paltrow caused controversy when it was reported earlier this month she bans her children from eating carbs, as she believes they are bad for them.

She said: "Sometimes when my family is not eating pasta, bread or processed grains like white rice, we're left with that specific hunger that comes with avoiding carbs."

No comments:

Post a Comment